Here’s a project I’m super with, although I do wish I could have gotten the XGen grass looking a bit more wild.
I modeled the gargoyles in Zbrush, although I did take a swing at 3D scanning a real life gargoyle first, which you can see here on my blog.
Aside from that, I did most of the other modeling in Maya, though I did use polypainting in Zbrush to texturing a lot of my assets.
But yeah! Really happy with how this came out and this project is what really started getting me interested in making 3D environments, despite my poor concept art skills XP
BTW, I followed this tutorial on YouTube to make the grass, and then I tweaked it